About hosting the Foundation site at Squeak.org

karl karl.ramberg at chello.se
Tue Jan 17 16:55:15 UTC 2006

Ken Causey skrev:
> If the Website Team is going to manage the SqF site as they have been
> the Squeak.org site then it might as well run under the same account on
> box2 and you can just set it up as a seperate subdirectory of the
> website user account.
>
> If management is changed to some other team in the future it's just a
> stop, move, change ownership, start process (taking a minute or two) to
> get it transferred.
>
> Ken

A little progress report on the squeakfoundation site.
I made a directory called SqueakFoundation in the website directory.
I copied the www.seaside.st image and files to a subdirectory in
SqueakFoundation called images.
I'm not sure how to make the startup script and the vnc startup script.
Could someone do that for me :-)
And which port should we run the server on ?
Once those things are done we can start changing around the stylescript and
add some content to the site.
Karl