Swik -> box2?

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 17:43:45 UTC 2006

On 1/18/06, Jochen F. Rick <nadja at cc.gatech.edu> wrote:
> The biggest problem on my end is that I need to be able to get the data
> to you. We are talking about something like 10Gb.

Peanuts ;-). Send me your ssh key and I'll setup an account.

> I'd also
> need to know the URL to forward people to and a date for doing the
> move.

Ken - your memory is better than mine. What was the URL we agreed on
for the Squeak Swiki under squeak.org?

As far as I'm concerned, you lock the Swiki for updates (with an
announcement on squeak-dev) whenever you're ready, send over the data,
we set it up on our side and when that runs, you install the
forwarding. It's not too critical if the whole process takes a couple
of days - people should be able to wait with their updates for that
long.

Regards,

Cees