[Box-Admins] starting image with seaside/pier for squeakfoundation.

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Mon Jun 12 20:08:55 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-06-12 at 21:39 +0200, karl wrote:

> Sorry to bother you guys, again.
> I had to kill the Squeakfoundation process but now I can't start it again.
> When I log on with Putty and try to start it, it tells me the command
> startSqueakFoundationWebsite.sn is not found.
> What could be wrong ?
> Karl

First of all, I assume you mean 'startSqueakFoundationWebsite.sh' not
'startSqueakFoundationWebsite.sn'.  Secondly, the current directory is
not in the default path so you must start it using

./startSqueakFoundationWebsite.sh

assuming you are in the website home directory.

I have started it.  However it doesn't look like Kom is starting.  You
will probably want to kill the existing process and debug it under vnc.