[Box-Admins] Request for opening SqueakNOS mailing list

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Jun 13 14:48:40 UTC 2006

Hello,

Ken suggested to first get some public disucssion before setting up
a list... I actually think this is a good principle in general for,
kind of,
"squeak community" lists (e.g. the stuff like the beginners list, 3.9a,
things like that).

But then there are kind of "independend" projects that are in need
of infrastructure (like, e.g. Exupery, Magma, Seaside).
The SqueakNOS projects looks a lot like such a project.

I tend thus to set up the mailingliste without diskussing it on the main
squeak-dev list. (But of course, we should discuss it here, are
we are allocating hosting recources).

So if nobody votes against, I'd like to set this list up.

    Marcus