Update Stream

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Mar 12 17:39:04 UTC 2006

Hi,

The update stream (updates.squeakfoundation.org) is residing on an old
server of internetone... we dragged moving that long enough that on
Friday,
I didn't have ftp access anymore.

But Cees saved the day and moved the files over to box2. I've put it
here:

http://ftp.squeak.org/updates/

I think we don't need a dedicated DNS alias for them... I can just
put this
into the update mechanism of the image, and we can easily update
the files over sftp. (of course this brakes the old code in the image
that
allowed posting directly from the image... that needs unencrypted FTP).

Ok with that?

As the "european mirror" is down for months, I will set up a mirror
at the squeak-ev.de server (it's hosted at the same company, though...).

      Marcus