[Box-Admins] Re: [SPAM] did the files changed location on the server?

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Mon May 1 17:46:59 UTC 2006

I'm so sorry, I didn't realize that you and Marcus were using the
sqfiles account to update the stream.

Responsibility for the FTP site has moved to the website team and
changes to support this have been made on the server.  I've now given
both you and Marcus access to the website team's account via ssh.

Please now use:

sftp website at squeak.org:ftpsite

Ken

P.S. We (box-admins, v3dot9, and website teams) probably need to give
some thought to how this needs to work in the future.