[Box-Admins] Re: wiki.squeak.org

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue Oct 31 21:38:22 UTC 2006

That's a very good idea but not something I can implement since it must
be done on minnow once the Swiki is shut down.

Jochen, Mark:

What Giovanni is getting at here is whether it is possible for minnow to
report a 301 (Permanently Moved) reply pointing to
http://wiki.squeak.org/ at least for http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/
once the content has been moved?

By the way, is the intention to move just the /squeak/ section of the
Swiki or the entire content?

Ken Causey