[Box-Admins] Trying to do some file cleanup, need box1 backup any more?

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Mon Dec 17 23:24:36 UTC 2007

We are creeping above 90% disk usage on the server and so I'm nosing
around trying to find stuff to cleanup.  Since we use rsync for backup
every file takes up at least twice the space on the server, so anything
I can delete makes even more of a difference than might seem obvious.

Do we have any use anymore for the box1 backup under /home/box1.backup?
That comes to 1.4GB.

I'm contacting other users and teams as I discover other stuff to
cleanup also.