[Box-Admins] accounts for source.squeakfoundation.org

Ralph Johnson johnson at cs.uiuc.edu
Thu Feb 1 16:35:51 UTC 2007

I am the head of the 3.10 release team.  I need to be able to write to
the new 310 directory so we can start making releases.  Edgar is also
on the team, and also needs to have permission to write to it.  I have
a regular squeaksource account, where my initials are rej.

I have ftp access to the updates directory in ftp.squeak.org.

I probably need access to the "inbox" directory on
source.squeakfoundation.org.  I want to archive all the old stuff and
then will need to read the new stuff.

I think that is all we need to start making releases.

Thanks!

-Ralph Johnson