[Box-Admins] Re: [V3dot10] <sin asunto>

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Fri Feb 2 10:41:03 UTC 2007

The repository settings were introduced in December 05, after merging
SqueakSource-bf.154 and SqueakSource-pmm.141. Not sure where you
started off.

As for storage, either you periodically save the image, or you
serialize the meta data. In any case, killing it can lead to data
loss. OTOH, the only recent activity I see was the one by edgar, so
if this is lost, it could easily be redone.

- Bert -