[Box-Admins] Re: [V3dot10] <sin asunto>

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Fri Feb 2 05:07:44 UTC 2007

Yes, the superuser flag was something that has to be set in the
image.  I'm still a superuser... at least it still allows me to add
developers & admins to any project for example.  I think the version
of squeaksource running at source.squeakfoundation.org is fairly old,
so that there is no "Edit Settings" that I can see.

For storage backend, it was just a directory of files, and I assume
that's still the case?  (Not sure if you've made any major changes to
the squeaksource configuration, Ken...)

- Doug