[Box-Admins] Re: [Fwd: Re: Box-Admins Team Report for January, 2006]

Jochen F. Rick nadja at cc.gatech.edu
Sat Feb 17 00:26:08 UTC 2007

Yes, the swiki swiki is the central place for Comanche Swiki.

I also don't think the name problem is that bad.
For instance, it could make sense to create entirely new sites on that
server, such as http://wiki.squeak.org/webteam or
http://wiki.squeak.org/scratch

http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak just happens to be the wiki about squeak on
the wiki.squeak.org machine.

Peace and Luck!

Jeff

--
Jochen "Jeff" Rick, PhD Candidate, Georgia Tech College of Computing
jochen.rick at cc.gatech.edu, http://www.je77.com/, work: 404-385-1105