[Box-Admins] Password reset

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Wed Feb 21 23:31:27 UTC 2007

OK.  Somehow you managed to create your account without any email
address at all, I didn't realize that was even possible.  So I decided
that the best option was too simply delete your account and let you
start over again.  Other than a couple of certifications which you can
quickly get back, there was nothing under your account.  Please make a
note of your password this time. ;)

Ken

P.S. To make sure you understand:  Just create a new account.