[Box-Admins] Squeak People Password Recovery for wiz

Jerome Peace peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 22 06:37:02 UTC 2007

[HowTo] Squeak People Password Recovery

Hi Ken,

Thanks for providing this service.

>  >
>  > I signed up years ago but haven't logged
in--maybe
>  ever. :-)
>  >
Least ways I haven't had access to my account since
before the last election.

As curiosity has won out if possible I would like to
see the password I used but can not remember.  So if
you send that good. If not a reset will be fine.

This is my one and only email address so it should be
the one on record.

>From the account page:

Personal info for wiz

This person is currently certified at Journeyer level.
Name: Jerome Peace

Homepage: http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3311

Notes: An occasional squeaker interested in graphics
and puzzles.

Thanks, --Jerome Peace