[Box-Admins] Re: Swik -> box2?

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Fri Jan 5 15:05:39 UTC 2007

Jochen,

Hi.  A quick question.  I notice that on box2 you are running the wiki
using a local copy of the squeak vm at /home/wiki/squeak .  Is there a
particular reason for that or were you simply unaware that we have a
copy of the vm at /usr/bin/squeakvm ?  If not it would save a few
megabytes of RAM I believe if you were to restart the wiki with the same
VM that all other instance of squeak on the box are currently using.

Thanks!

Ken

P.S. On another note shouldn't we setup the wiki process under
daemontools to ensure it is restarted if it crashes or the box is
rebooted?  I would be happy to assist with that.