[Box-Admins] Unlimited transfer at hetzner

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Jan 8 12:46:14 UTC 2007

On 04.01.2007, at 22:12, Ken Causey wrote:

> Marcus, very interesting and thanks for the clarification.  How do you
> think we should handle this?  If it looks like the site has gotten
> slower (not sure how we will tell necessarily but...) can we email you
> and ask you to check?

I'm sure they will send a mail to the official adress of the owner
(which
vorstand at squeak-ev.de, this is a alias to three people, hosted on a
different machine).

> Ken
>
> P.S. Is there a way to give someone else (aka me) access to the
> administrative interface?  I don't want to have access to any
> sensitive
> financial information certainly but if I could check usage levels and
> request bandwidth updates then I could avoid having to bug you.

There is only one single login for the admin interface... it might
be good to have you having access, there, too. E.g. it can be
used to request a reboot.

And you can see the bill, but it does not contain any sensible
information.

I'l discuss this with the two others of vorstand at squeake-ev.

	Marcus