[Box-Admins] resources for 3.10

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Wed Jan 17 21:02:50 UTC 2007

I can't give you specifically FTP access, what I can give you is ssh
access which will allow you to upload using scp.  What I need is to get
public ssh keys from anyone who needs to be allowed to upload new images
or updates (not sure if you are using that mechanism or not) and I will
provide instructions.

Ken