[Box-Admins] Re: Fwd: Swiki page deletion request

Jochen F. Rick nadja at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Jan 22 19:48:52 UTC 2007

Hi Ken,

you can correct the current version and manually delete the history
(508.old) and that'll delete it. BTW, the history should not be indexed
by Google anyway.

Peace and Luck!

Jeff

--
Jochen "Jeff" Rick, PhD Candidate, Georgia Tech College of Computing
jochen.rick at cc.gatech.edu, http://www.je77.com/, work: 404-385-1105