[Box-Admins] Re: [Board] Overall Mailing List Administrator

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Mar 16 11:01:08 UTC 2007

On 16.03.2007, at 09:38, Bert Freudenberg wrote:

> On Mar 15, 2007, at 18:29 , Bert Freudenberg wrote:
>
>> On Mar 15, 2007, at 18:17 , Ken Causey wrote:
>>
>>> Hi!
>>>
>>> Whoever is going to take over the responsibilities for being the
>>> overall
>>> mailing list administrator from Marcus needs to coordinate with the
>>> box-admins team since we receive the complaints and requests
>>> generally.
>>> It would be great if that person would join the box-admins
>>> mailing list
>>> and consider themselves a team member even if their only task
>>> related to
>>> the team is managing the mailing lists.
>>
>> I could be admin, but as with Marcus, it would be good to have
>> someone else be the backup. And that backup better not displace
>> the password as I did, again ... can you (or Marcus) send it to me
>> once more?
>
> Oops. Ken - I missed the "overall" in your mail, would that mean I
> accidentally volunteered to manage every single squeak mailing
> list? I can't really do that, I thought it was for the Board
> mailing list only ... or could someone clue me in what "overall
> admin" means? Are there other candidates to do this?

It's actually not really that much work... (especially as there is
the box-admins list with many great people to help).

It even would be no problem to just continue to do it for me.... but
it should be done by someone who actually is
subscribed to at least the big lists, I guess... and then I wanted to
have no Squeak for the next 12 months, but
that doesn't really seem to work anyway...

	Marcus