[Box-Admins] I Need Help

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Wed Mar 21 17:34:03 UTC 2007

I need help.  Over time I have accumulated a list of things that need to
be done.  Largely I've focussed on those of most pressing need and let
the others slip.  The list has grown to the point that frankly I'm
losing track.

To aid in keeping track I have added a 'Box-Admins' category to the
Squeak project at bugs.squeak.org .  As I remember issues I intend to
start adding reports there.  I've set myself as the 'owner' of the
category and so by default all reports to it will be assigned to me.
But let's be realistic.  I'm never going to get all of this done.

Please help me out.  Be willing to take responsibility for an issue or
two and take them off my hands.

Let me know if you need help having an issue assigned to you.

Thank you,