[Box-Admins] Re: Box-Admins Mailing List

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Sun Mar 25 19:05:25 UTC 2007

Excellent!  Welcome to the team.  When you get a chance send me your
public ssh key.

There is only one box right now (which you can access with any of the
various hostnames, squeak.org being a good choice, with some
exceptions).  It runs Debian Testing.  As far as how to go about this we
really need to chat a bit.  In the past we backed up the entire box
under a incremental backup scheme.  I'm not sure if that's going to be a
valid option any more due to available backup sapce, but I haven't
really analyzed the situation.  One issue is that our new backup space
only offers FTP access apparently (we were using rsync previously).

I forget exactly where you are located Chris but I seem to remember that
you and I share a timezone (I'm in Bowling Green, KY, Central Time).  Do
you have the time and capability to come to #squeak on weekdays?  It
would be good to chat about this further in realtime.  Let me know when
would work for you.

Ken