[Box-Admins] Re: Box-Admins Mailing List

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 22:06:27 UTC 2007

Well, my backup utility actually uses FTP to synchronize a specified
target directory to a specified source directory..  I'm still doing
cross-platform testing to make sure everything works flawlessly, but I
should be done soon.

I'm currently spending most of my time on the east coast (Florida)
even though my permanent residence is in Kansas City, MO.  I'm pretty
tight on time, but I could try to meet you on IRC.  I'll be traveling
this week so how about next week (April 4th or later).

 - Chris