[Box-Admins] Re: Squeak.org under attack?

Cees de Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Fri May 4 11:00:53 UTC 2007

I'm between meetings, but setting an ipchains input filter should do
the trick. However, I don't know how to work with IPV6 addresses in
ipchains... someone can RTFM?

--
"Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know, that in a
universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom. " -