[Box-Admins] summer.squeak.org mail aliases

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue May 22 14:26:11 UTC 2007

OK.  As I mentioned on IRC I decided what made the most sense is to
setup a qmail virtualdomain for summer.squeak.org and give you direct
control over it.

I setup a new user summer on squeak.org and put your public ssh key in
that account so you can now access it

ssh summer at summer.squeak.org , etc.

I went ahead and setup the aliases you requested below in

~summer/.qmail-admins
~summer/.qmail-mentors
~summer/.qmail-students

In the future you can edit these and add others as you like.  See 'man
dot-qmail' for more information or ask me for pointers.

As as test I'm sending this to the new admins alias.

If Stef would like access to the account let me know.

Ken