[Box-Admins] loose password account access

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Wed Feb 6 17:45:41 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-02-06 at 11:38 -0300, marcelo Cortez wrote:
> Goran ,people
>
>  My username is Klingon , i'm registered , but i can't
> login, remind botton is missing, can you
> send me email with password or something?
> best regards
>
>  mdc

If possible please send this email again from

smalltalker.marcelo at gmail.com

which is the email address you supplied when you setup your account.  I
need some assurance that you are in fact who you say you are and for the
moment this is the best method I can determine.  If you no longer  have
access to that account let us know and I will figure out another
solution.

Thank you,

Ken Causey