[Box-Admins] Mailinglist admin...

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Sun Mar 30 22:51:27 UTC 2008

Craig has already done so.  In fact I thought he had done so when you
left the Board in the past, but I guess all the details were not
finalized.  There is some movement in that direction now.  As far as I'm
aware you don't need to worry about doing anything related to the
mailing lists any longer.  Thanks for your assistance .

Ken