[Box-Admins] RE: could we have an entry in mantis for pharo

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Sun May 11 16:48:02 UTC 2008

Sure.  I'm not exactly sure what you mean by 'entry' but Pharo seems a
bit beyond the scope of an individual Category so I will assume you mean
you would like a new Project added for Pharo.

I have now created a new Pharo project.  I see a username 'ducasse' on
the system but there is no name or email address associated with that
account.  I assume that is you but you at least need to fill in the
email address.  I would then give you administrator access to this
project.