[Box-Admins] Re: Community server non-responsive again

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Fri Sep 12 21:15:52 UTC 2008

Thanks Marcus,

I'm not too happy with the reboot delay, but I guess you get what you
pay for.  I've also been thinking about a new server but was hoping to
put it off for a few months, maybe even until the SFLC situation is
sorted out.  That may not be possible.  We started with Hetzner because
of the relatively low cost and because we had some familiarity with the
service.  Maybe we should consider a more expensive service though with
better customer service.  I don't have any clue what we can or cannot
afford, something I would REALLY like to change.  Also there have been
some instances where access to the server has been slow recently, not
obviously due to activity on the server itself.

Ken