[Box-Admins] Re: Fwd: 85.10.195.197 [Fwd: [REF#: 1257]: To whom it may concern]

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Wed Feb 4 18:47:16 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-02-03 at 09:56 +0100, Rita Freudenberg wrote:
> Marcus Denker wrote:
> >>

> > Hi,
> >
> > There is a complaint from undernet about our server.
> I received that, too, but I really have no idea what action is required
> in such a case. For the future, will it be ok just to forward this
> message to squeakfoundation?
>
> Best Regards,
> Rita

Forwarding it to box-admins at lists.squeakfoundation.org is certainly a
good start.  I would also recommend Ccing
board at lists.squeakfoundation.org so that the Leadership Team is also
aware of any potential issues.

This brings up a question.  Who now is my go-between with Hetzner?
Marcus or you?  Or both?  As I see it, as the box-admins team leader, on
issues of utility and content I am answerable to the Leadership Team, as
my team members are to me.  However I'm also answerable to whoever is
responsible from Hetzner's standpoint for issues regarding them and over
which I have some control.

If you are going to be responsible now for any part of this I suggest
you join the box-admins team mailing list