[Box-Admins] Squeak's hosting provider(s), bills

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Wed Jan 21 19:37:10 UTC 2009

Hi--

      I'd like to clarify the Squeak project's financial situation. I
recently reimbursed Squeak e.V. for past hosting bills, via Rita
Freudenberg, their treasurer. Rita advises that doing business with
Hetzner, the current provider, is too difficult to conduct from overseas
(or even in a language other than German). She recommends that we switch
providers.

      I'd like to know what the box team thinks of this, and also get a
summary of all ongoing bills we pay. Finally, I still have money left
over from the ESUG's allocation to us, from when we were pursuing
independent incorporation. I'd like to transfer that to whomever will be
paying our bills in the future, assuming it won't be me.

      thanks,

-C