[Box-Admins] Re: Upgraded to Developer on Squeak/Squeak Packages on bugs.squeak.org

Michal Wallace michal at withoutane.com
Fri May 8 00:56:54 UTC 2009

On Thu, 7 May 2009, Ken Causey wrote:

> As requested via IRC I have upgraded you (sabren) to Developer status in
> the Squeak and Squeak Packages projects on bugs.squeak.org.

Thanks, Ken!!

What I'd like to do is go through some of the
older unreviewed patches and figure out which
ones still work (or are needed) with 3.10 and
then maybe present a list to the release team.

Does that sound reasonable, and if so, what's
the best way to track the review process in
mantis?

Looks like the never versions of mantis have a
"roadmap" feature that might work. (We could
have versions like 3.11-approved , 3.11-candidate,
etc...)

  http://www.mantisbt.org/wiki/doku.php/mantisbt:features:roadmap

Of course that would require an upgrade... :)

I'm happy to volunteer for that too. I run a web
hosting company so I'm comfortable doing the admin
grunt work if you'd be comfortable letting me on
the box. (Maybe we could set a time for an interview
or something on IRC or IM?)

- Michal
(sabren on #squeak)
http://withoutane.com/