[Box-Admins] source.squeak.org lockups

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Thu Sep 3 09:27:17 UTC 2009

It was not responding today, though still running.

I disabled ~squeaksource/service/run (patching in a "false") and ran
it under VNC. It showed an error of not being able to connect to the
local SMTP port for sending out a message. Restarted the method, email
went out fine.

Since this happened in a separate squeak process I'm not sure why it
was not serving anymore.

Anyway, right now it's running under vnc again, need to remember to
switch to a daemon tonight ... or, can we set up to run the vnc
version as daemeon?

- Bert -