[Box-Admins] Re: Question about mailman

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Fri Sep 25 16:18:52 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-09-25 at 13:46 -0100, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:
> Ken: I am new with mailman and I have a question with my SqueakDBX
> mailing list. Today, when someone receive an email from this list and
> put "reply" it automatically replies to the poster, but not to the
> mailing list. I want that when someone puts "reply" it automatically
> reply to the mailing list.

> In addition I want to see who is the poster if a post (name of the
> author) instead of the email of the mailing list.
>
> Do you know which properties and values should I configure?
>
> thanks a lot in advance
>
> Mariano

I'm sorry I overlooked this second question.  I don't understand what
you mean by 'I want to see'.  See where?  There is an option near the
other one to remove headers from the original email but that's not
usually turned on, is it for the SqueakDBX list?  It's called 'Hide the
sender of a message, replacing it with the list address (Removes From,
Sender and Reply-To fields)'