[Box-Admins] RE: Losing rsync mirror of squeak.org

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Wed Apr 28 21:52:12 UTC 2010

I started a detailed reply to this and then decided I should check my
figures again regarding diskspace usage.  In the process I have found
that the FTP site has grown beyond my expectations to 18GB now.  I have
to leave shortly so I can't continue this right now, but I'm going to
see if I can clean that up somewhat tonight or tomorrow and then send a
real reply to this email.

Ken