[Box-Admins] please add "Documentation" category in Mantis

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Wed Aug 25 18:05:51 UTC 2010

As requested I have added a 'Documentation' category to the 'Squeak'
project at http://bugs.squeak.org/ .   Is there a user to which all new
Documentation issues should be initially assigned by default?  Also note
that we also have a 'HelpSystem' category that was previously added and
I suspect there is going to be a little tension between whether textual
changes to the help text provided by HelpSystem go under the
Documentation or HelpSystem categories; you may wish to give this some
thought and let me know if I can make any appropriate changes.

I also should make the two of you Developers so you can modify reports
appropriately.

I find a 'hirzel' account but it is using a different email address.  Is
this you Hannes?  If so check the email address and let me know.

I find an account 'ronnys' for you Casey, at least with the email
address you have used here, is this your account?  Users may find that
user name confusing, care to change it?

Edit:

Oh and Michael!  Sorry I overlooked you in the first send of this email,
your account 'mha' already has Developer status.  Change 'the two of
you' above to 'the three of you'.  :)

Ken