[Box-Admins] please add "Documentation" category in Mantis

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 05:05:13 UTC 2010

On 8/25/10, Ken Causey <ken at kencausey.com> wrote:
> As requested I have added a 'Documentation' category to the 'Squeak'
> project at http://bugs.squeak.org/ .   Is there a user to which all new
> Documentation issues should be initially assigned by default?  Also note
> that we also have a 'HelpSystem' category that was previously added and
> I suspect there is going to be a little tension between whether textual
> changes to the help text provided by HelpSystem go under the
> Documentation or HelpSystem categories; you may wish to give this some
> thought and let me know if I can make any appropriate changes.

Yes, we should give this some thought.

Solution 1)
Maybe we should just stick with the category 'HelpSystem' and only use that.

Solution 2)

We consider 'Documentation' to be the more general term which we
assign it the task is not related to the HelpSystem (the HelpBrowser
by Thorsten)

I'm inclined to 1) to keep things simple until we get up to speed,
then we could start switching to 2) or something else.

What do you think?

--Hannes