[Box-Admins] please add "Documentation" category in Mantis

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Thu Aug 26 06:15:51 UTC 2010

It's of no great matter to me, but my first choice would be to use
HelpSystem for changes to HelpSystem itself, by which I mean
infrastructure (aka code) changes, and then have all changes that
represent actual user consumed documentation in Documentation.  That
said, I know little about HelpSystem and how changes to the HelpSystem
text are done and perhaps my idea makes no sense at all.

In any case, ultimately what will matter is what those who submit
reports think is the correct category in each case.  The category can be
changed of course, but it gets to be a bit annoying to buck the trend.