[Box-Admins] Re: Receive your own posts to the list?

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Mon Aug 30 00:15:32 UTC 2010

Hi,

I am the right person although technically you should be contacting the
team at box-admins at lists.squeakfoundation.org.

Rob sent a test message with subject 'TEST' and I see that email having
been delivered to Gmail for him at 12:52:36 UTC today.

Is Rob using the web interface for Gmail?  If so and he has been using
it for any time I think he has to be aware of this but:

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/gmail/thread?tid=7a71e4350a059afb&hl=en

this is just one example of many links you can find about this Gmail
issue.

Ken