[Box-Admins] Etoys update server

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Mon Feb 15 13:06:40 UTC 2010

Hi folks,

could the Squeakland developers use a squeak.org server for their update stream?

This used to be hosted on a Viewpoints server. But since VPRI is not directly supporting Etoys/Squeakland anymore, we need an alternative. Hosting on a squeak.org server to me seems to be a good idea in the long run.

Technically this is a simple WebDAV server. World-readable, writable by a handful of committers - initially perhaps Milan Zimmerman, Karl Ramberg, Hilaire Fernandes, Korakurider, Yoshiki, me.

We may also need a subversion repo for images, installers etc. But right now we're only blocking on the missing update stream.

How does that sound? If it sounds good, who could make it happen?

- Bert -