[Box-Admins] Re: SqueakMap restarted

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Tue Jul 20 18:35:59 UTC 2010

On 07/20/2010 06:33 PM, Ken Causey wrote:
> For the past several days I've noticed that the processor usage for
> SqueakMap has been a little high, 2-5 times the average for a Squeak
> process on the system, but it has been working so I just continued to
> watch.  However today it was much higher and non-responsive.  So I
> killed it and let svc start it up again.  It took longer than I'm
> accustomed to to become responsive again (10-20 seconds) but appears to
> be OK now.
>
> The most recent map is dated the 15th and appears to be of expected
> size.
>
> Ken

Ok, cool. Thanks!

Alltogether I think SM has been fairly stable over the years we have had
it. Now, it is of course time to move to something new.

I might be able to find some serious time in about 2-3 months. We are
getting a sister for Maya (hurray!) - Ji Huanman is her name, and we
expect to go to China sometime in october to fetch her. Then, when we
get home, I will probably be home with her and then I will have some
time I expect.

regards, Göran