[Box-Admins] making Cog available via squeak.org

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Sun Jun 20 19:22:50 UTC 2010

Hi Eliot,

That are really wonderful news! Thanks a lot!

For the webpage, what have you in mind? We will make an announcement on
a first page anyway, then a special webpage for instructions would be
desirable. I can open you an account on www.squeak.org to make this
webpage by yourself?

Best regards
Janko Mivšek