[Box-Admins] Re: [Squeak 4.0] ! Distro files (deliverable question)

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Sun Mar 7 23:37:55 UTC 2010

On Sun, 2010-03-07 at 13:29 -0800, Ronald Spengler wrote:
> I'm assuming that I'll be able to depend that it's trivial for a
> box-admin to create a copy of the directory on the server and then
> drop the following files into their respective locations, removing the
> old versions, is this correct? (Anyone on the box admins list want to
> join the release team for this one task? Is there someone else with
> credentials and permissions, if not? I'd really rather not futz with
> the FTP server if I don't have to.)

Yes I can take care of it.

But it's similarly trivial (and customary for that matter) for the
release team leader(s) and possibly other team members to be given
access to the 'updates' account on the server which is in turn given
write access to relevant release directories in the FTP site so you can
do it yourself.