[Box-Admins] Re: Abuse Message [AbuseID:02447C:17]: AbuseNormal: [SpamCop (85.10.195.197) id:5258888796]failure notice

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Tue Oct 19 09:27:24 UTC 2010

Hello,

This is the first email we get for this incident. We had no prior
knowledge (so we could not even try to solve any problem).

In addition, it is completely unclear what problem you are actually
talking about.The subject says something about SpamCop?
We checked, and we are not listed there.

I would be nice to get some more information what exactly we are supposed to do.

     Marcus

Marcus Denker  --  denker at acm.org
http://www.marcusdenker.de