[Box-Admins] Re: [Board] Re: Fwd: Abuse Message [AbuseID:02447C:17]: AbuseNormal: [SpamCop (85.10.195.197) id:5258888796]failure notice

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Tue Oct 19 13:54:10 UTC 2010

>>>>> "Ken" == Ken Causey <ken at kencausey.com> writes:

Ken> So I have no idea what this is about.

Amazingly enough, some people think "mark this as spam" is identical to
"get me off this mailing list that I'm no longer interested in".

The problem is, as far as they're concerned, it works, so they get
positive reinforcement.

But for the anti-spam community, this triggers false positives, and
makes honest "deliverability experts" cringe.

(I have to add "honest" there, because spammers generally pose as that
as well.)