[Box-Admins] Re: Hudson Build Server

Alexander Lazarević laza at blobworks.com
Wed Sep 29 10:02:13 UTC 2010

Bert,

if the server runs a Debian derivate it should be sufficient to add
this repository

deb http://pkg.hudson-labs.org/debian binary/

and to install the hudson package after that (see [1]). This will load
every other package hudson depends on (mainly a JRE).

You might want to change the port hudson is listening on. You can
change this through the configuration file /etc/default/hudson . The
default is 8080. This is for the standalone installation. I don't know
what has to be done to serve hudson through apache or such.
And while your at it: hudson.squeak.org seems to be a good name! ;)

[1] http://hudson-ci.org/debian/

It's been a while ... how do I export my public ssh key again?

Alex