[Box-Admins] VNC access to website image

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Wed Apr 6 16:49:01 UTC 2011

I've taken care of this.  You can find it now on port :2.  I'm sorry
about the delay, it's a little sad no one else stepped up sooner.

Ken

P.S. Can we subscribe nagios at mivsek.eranova.si to box-admins and website
lists with no message delivery and start having your Nagios send
messages to both lists so awareness of issues is spread more broadly?