[Box-Admins] SqueakMap somewhat high CPU usage

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue Aug 16 16:19:35 UTC 2011

Göran,

For some days now I've noticed a somewhat higher than usual CPU usage by
SqueakMap on the server.  It's not terrible, normally only single digit
% but it is higher than it has been in the past (it tends to be at the
top of the list by cpu usage) and I see peaks considerably higher.  I've
checked the access log and this continues even when there are no
requests logged.  I could simply restart the SqueakMap process but I
wanted to see if you wanted to take a look first.

Thanks,