[Box-Admins] Permissions

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Sat Feb 5 19:34:36 UTC 2011

Yes, right now there is no offsite backup.  We have a local backup
system for much content in case we just screw up but that doesn't help
in the case of hard drive failure.

Goran provided an offsite backup for a long time but lost the facility
when he changed jobs.  I've asked for help with this in the past with
little response.  It has been a while and perhaps it is time to ask
again.

Ken