[Box-Admins] RE: [FWD: ** PROBLEM Service Alert: squeak box2/Squeak website is CRITICAL **]

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Sat Feb 26 18:08:47 UTC 2011

Hi guys,

This fast growing image problem could be cause because of Dos attack, So
Sean, go looking there if there you'll see some enormous amount of
requests from our site and specially, are they coming from there same
IP. Knowing that IP we can narrower the culpit closer.

Past two image crashes were caused by image not snapshoting every hour.
We switched snapshoting off a time ago and forgot to switch on, ok, now
it is on again.

Best regards
Janko

--