[Box-Admins] Re: [HELP NEEDED] Need ftp write access for Edgar (was: [squeak-dev] 11 June Building report (3))

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 21:46:54 UTC 2011

D'oh. I can't help.

updates at box2:/var/www/files/trunk$ touch TEST_IGNORE_CBR
touch: cannot touch `TEST_IGNORE_CBR': Permission denied

I don't recall having to use sudo in the past and am disinclined to type it
on that box, even if I am a sudoer, until I talk to Randal. CC box-admins.

It looks like the group on the trunk directory has changed to me... it used
to be updates, which is what my access is, but now it's website. I *might*
be looking at the wrong directory, but I haven't had that problem before...
(I'm looking at /var/www/files/trunk)

Someone from the web team, I would guess, will have access. CC web team.

--
Casey Ransberger